Super duper excited! One of which, I am unable to say at the moment but will give that good news as soon as I can.
We do Bible class daily and go to church. Been working with the kids and discussing being saved and baptized. Well, Dereck and Alyssa have been wanting to for awhile now. Knowing that some of their friends have, I wanted to make sure that they wanted to be baptized for the right reason. It is a pledge and vow to live for Christ and be fishers of people! So, I decided that it was time to talk to our pastor and set up some time with the children's pastor to start the counseling sessions. I am just so blessed and honored to have children wanting to live for Christ and to be His children! It is just AWESOME! I am just thrilled! Thank You Jesus for guiding my children to you and having them thirst for more of You!
Til Fingers Meet Keyboard,
Lauren
No comments:
Post a Comment