Thursday, May 24, 2012
Not A Fan
Ive been hearing so much about the book Not A Fan. I've been contemplating awhile now on purchasing it for my iPad. Well, for starters, one individual (who I remember from high school who hated reading who would always ask me for a synopsis of a book that we were supposed to read for English III) brought it up on one of his Facebook statuses. Knowing what I remembered from school years, I thought to myself "if he loved this book...he actually read it...it must be good". So what do I do...I purchase it. I'm on part 2 right now, and I actually hate the fact that it's time for me to put it down lol. What a great book. I have tons of thoughts and notes that I want to share, however, I am going to wait til I finish it before I share. All I will say for now is that it's an amazing book. It will step on your toes (much like I say about the book of James in the Bible). But it's something that I feel very strongly about. I want anyone and everyone to read it. So, if you are up for the challenge, read it...it will change your life and your whole way of thinking. So before I finish this blog...I'd like to say thanks to that individual...Frankie...thanks for reading the book and re-bringing it to my attention.
Til Fingers Meet Keyboard,
Lauren
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'll have to go get it this weekend!
ReplyDeleteYes! You will love it!
Delete